Collect the data necessary to protect property, its users, and owners.
Generate reports which are more thorough, timely, and admissible.
Providing a tool for patrollers which utilizes a friendly and simple user interface is the key to success in thorough data acquisition. Runjob Software has used information and experience of field officers and security chiefs to develop a powerful software which helps expedite the completion of incident reports.
The backbone of our system is the strategic placement of QR code labels which provides established known locations on the property. These locations provide a network of nodes from which to regularly patrol or to start an investigation.
Runpatrol is a simple, affordable, and powerful means of protecting facility users and property owners!
Customization Through Consultation
Runjob Software incorporates the specific needs of a facility and is not “one size fits all”. We consult with your management and/or field officers to ensure that information needed during routine patrols can be collected simply and efficiently.
This may include:
• Time • Damage • Witnesses
• Date • Photos • Nature of Incident
• Location • Videos • Alerts to Parties
- Problem: Reports generated on regular patrols are kept temporarily by memory or jotted down in an unorganized manner in a notebook.
- Solution: Provide real-time data during the patrol through an easy-to-use app on a smartphone or tablet.
- More: Information collected during rounds can be incorporated into a report to be signed and printed for on-site recordkeeping.
- Problem: Not enough information, or the right information, is collected during officer patrols. The result is that property owners are unnecessarily exposed to liability.
- Solution: Provide a simple interface to patrol staff which results in the collection of information necessary to protect property, its users, and owners in a potential or instant legal matter.
- More: All information is time, date, and location-stamped for admission in a legal setting.